- August 18, 2018
- Posted by: CSR-in-Action
- Category: Uncategorized
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
RB Global Challenge
- We believe that every business has a responsibility towards the social framework it operates within. This helps us stand out as a Business with Purpose. We want business ideas that have greater social or environmental impact, that address critical issues facing the country, and have the power to bring about positive change.
- In line with our purpose, RB Global Challenge looks for pathbreaking and self-sustaining ideas with significant social impact from the brightest students.
Round 1: Business Simulation Game:
- Step into the shoes of an RB General Manager and take the strategic decisions that will help grow your business.
Round 2: Ideation Stage:
- Made it through the first round? Now, come up with a BIG IDEA that addresses an ongoing issue in the areas of Health and Hygiene in your country. Base your idea on: 1. Product innovation 2. Product Extension 3. Service Innovation of RB Brand. And hey! Your idea must also be financially viable
Round 3: Business Plan Development:
- Congratulations! Welcome to the National Finale. You have to design an end to end business plan for your idea and present it to the RB Leadership and external jury.
Round 4: Global Finale:
- Gear up to face the best minds across 17 countries and prove that your idea has what it takes to win. You will get a chance to present your idea to the RB Global Leadership.
- Participation in RB Global Challenge 2018 is free and open to fresh graduates from all parts of Nigeria.
- Entries for the 2018 RB Challenge is FREE.
Rules of Participation
- Form a team of 2-3 members and collectively select your team captain. Once selected, the team composition or captain cannot be changed
- Choose a team name. This cannot be changed later
- After registration, you will get an invitation for a Business Simulation Game along with a unique id and password
- You must win this game to move to the next round
- Once shortlisted, you will be invited to present your idea to a panel of evaluators at the RB Nigeria office.
- Winning teams will get to present their idea and plan to the RB Nigeria leadership team at the National round.
- Winners of the national round will be named the RB Global Challenge Nigeria Champions and will go on for the international finals.
- 1,000,000 cash prize.
- All-expense paid trip to the UK to represent Nigeria at the Global finale.
- Work as Management Trainees in RB Nigeria in 2019.
- For 1st runner up, a cash prize of 250,000.
- RB Mavericks Challenge is an opportunity to present your social impact ideas on an international platform, bring them to life, and contribute towards a real difference within your country.
- With 18 countries participating this year, the challenge ensures invaluable global exposure and a chance to compete against ideas from the brightest minds
- As you present your plans at London, your ideas get a chance to be nurtured and mentored by our global leadership
- Awards to be given out to the finalists who participate in case study.
- Global winners also get the platform of Young World 2019 to present their ideas to a wider scale of audience. For more information, visit: http://oneyoungworld.com
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application