Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation in partnership with African Philanthropy Foundation and the King Baudouin Foundation United States, on Wednesday, September 25, 2018, held an information sharing session facilitated by, Senior Advisor, Communications & Outreach, King Baudouin Foundation United States (KBFUS), on Global Funding Opportunities for non-profits and social enterprises.
Some highlights of the event were;
- Funding trends by individuals and corporations in the USA;
- Top five America donors that fund African organisations and institutions;
- Opportunities to intermediary organisations that fund African initiatives;
- Funding opportunities from King Baudouin Foundation, United States
- How to raise funds from American philanthropies and donors and;
- Benefits of the 501(c)(3) registration in the USA.
In attendance were many representatives of various non-profit organisations in Nigeria.
Training slides can be viewed here
Hafeeza E. Rashed
Cross-section of participants