The Good Citizen Giveaway Terms and Conditions
By participating in any of our trivia competitions, participants shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions stated below.
- To enter a trivia, you must be:
- resident in Nigeria (in most cases, we specify regions you must be resident of upon participating); and
- able to supply us with your full details including email address and phone numbers at the time of participation
- Employees of CSR-in-Action (CiA), their family members, or anyone else connected with the trivia may not enter the Competition.
- No membership registration necessary for individual participation.
- Participants are free to enter as many times as they like except when otherwise stated.
- Participants are encouraged to provide answers to trivia questions solely through the Good Citizen channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the Good Citizen website. The Good Citizen will only collate answers gotten through the competition’s stipulated channel(s).
- Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant who answers the most questions correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the best of the entries by the collating software used.
- The closing date is as specified in each trivia series, and the Good Citizen reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a trivia, we will notify you by a direct message on the networking site, telephone or/and e-mail. You can find out who has won a trivia by following us on our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages – @goodcitizenng
- By entering the trivia, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as The Good Citizen may require. Such as sending The Good Citizen team an email as well as tweet and upload pictures of them with their prize(s) to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and other communicated social media sites. Winners will hereby allow for the likeness of their entry to be used by The Good Citizen team for marketing material on any of our channels of communication.
- If the use of collating software is not required, the panel of judges for each trivia will be comprised of members of the programmes and marketing team of The Good Citizen.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person as prizes can only be redeemed with proper identification. Entrants confirm that each individual whose entry is featured in the trivia has given consent for the use of his/her entry in connection with the trivia and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Where an individual whose image is featured in a Competition entry is aged less than 18 years the entrant confirms that the parent or guardian of that individual has given the relevant consent.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The Good Citizen will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being run by The Good Citizen, an initiative of CSR-in-Action, a social enterprise dedicated to the advancement of sustainability and good governance in the Nation.