GRI Standards Sustainability Report Training
- August 27 – 28, 2019
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Lagos | Port Harcourt | Nairobi, Kenya
- +234 906 263 4111
Register now to attend the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards Sustainability Reporting training and developthe capacity to identify and manage risks, seize new opportunities for better economic, social and environmental performance aimed at creating value for everyone and produce the best possible sustainability report on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and other sustainability activities to communicate progress made.
|Lagos||₦ 400,000||18 - 19 June, 2019|
|Port Harcourt||₦ 400,000||17 - 18 July, 2019|
|Nairobi, Kenya||₦ 450,000||21 - 22 August, 2019|
|** Training in the UK is valued at £1,194 (VAT inclusive)|
The GRI Standards are the first global standards for sustainability reporting and is compatible with popular and regulatory reporting requirements such as the United Nations Global Compact’s Communication on Progress, the Nigerian Sustainable Banking Principles (NSBP), the United Nations Principles on Responsible Investment (UNPRI) and the IFC Performance Standards.
The Standards feature a modular, interrelated structure, and represent the global best practice for reporting on a range of economic, environmental and social impacts. This is one of a kind opportunity as currently, CSR-in-Action is the only organisation offering this training locally; please visit https://www.globalreporting.org/services/preparation/certified-training-partners/Pages/Nigeria.aspx
What people say about the GRI Standards training
CSR-in-Action provided a very interactive training and this has opened our minds to a better understanding of sustainability reporting. The training was very impactful.
This GRI Standards workshop helped me gain a better understanding of things that are material to the SE and taught me how to better engage with internal stakeholders.
The GRI Standards training really exposed me to everything I need to know to be able to implement the sustainability principles using the GRI standards in my organisation. Kudos to CSR-in-Action for putting this together.
In this training we will teach the requirements for publishing a sustainability report along an established framework created by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
• Sustainability context and introduction to GRI
• Prepare: Plan your GRI sustainability reporting process
• Connect: Engaging with stakeholders and enhancing the credibility of the sustainability reporting process
• Incorporating the framework of the NSBP and other relevant local standards/frameworks
• Defining the content of the sustainability report
• Monitoring information for inclusion in the sustainability report
• Final preparation and communication of the sustainability report
Why Produce a Sustainability/CSR Report?
- Reduce risk and improve management practices
- Detect, assess and manage long- and short-term financial risks
- Keep up with competition and differentiate against competitors
- Increase employee motivation, morale, and retention, and attract new talents
- Provide a handy reference for company financial, social and environmental data
- Enhance brand reputation, through being envisioned as transparent and accountable
- Showcase your achievements and help your business track progress against specific targets
- Meet up with international best practices, as well as rapid adaption to national and international regulations
Who Should Attend?
Organisations and Individuals with interest in sustainability reporting along the GRI Standards framework and who aspire to learn and implement the process. Managers and Officers from the following departments:
- Credit/Risk Assessment
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Sustainability Communications or Assurance
- Community and Investor Relations.
₦400,000 (Four Hundred Thousand Naira, only) – exclsv VAT