Deadline: 2nd February 2018
All On is launching the Clean Energy Innovation Challenge, in partnership with Co-Creation Hub to facilitate increased access to affordable, reliable and sustainable energy sources for low-income households, small and medium scale enterprises, and communities.
All On works with partners to increase access to commercial energy products and services for under-served and un-served off-grid energy markets in Nigeria, with a special focus on the Niger Delta.
The Clean Energy Innovation Challenge aims to unearth and support energy innovators across Nigeria who may have solutions that:
- Deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy through new sources
- Use innovative business models to improve access to clean energy
- Use creative financing models to increase access to clean energy
- Reduce energy wastage across the value chain
- Save cost for producers, distributors or consumers of energy
Ten finalists will receive incubation support and the top 4 ventures will receive pre-seed investment of $10,000 from All On. To apply for the Clean Energy Innovation Challenge:
- You must be an early stage energy innovator with an existing solution/business.
- You must be a Nigerian, living and operating a business in Nigeria.
- Your Clean Energy startup or venture must be aimed at increasing access to affordable, reliable and sustainable energy sources for low-income households, SMEs, and communities.
Kindly find additional information as well as an application form at www.cleanenergy.ng.