Group Internal Auditor
CSR-in-Action (CiA) Consulting is Nigeria’s foremost and expert partner in developing and integrating sustainable business strategies to create shared value, increase economic viability, ensure environmental responsibility and promote social accountability.
CSR-in-Action Consulting is an African-focused consultancy firm delivering long-term value to corporate entities through pioneering and bespoke sustainability strategies, networking, performance management, ethics infusion and corporate character development.
Chief Executive and Managing Partner
- Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions
- Collating, checking and analysing stock items
- Examining company re-occurring and non-re-occurring expenditures and financial control systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organisation
- Ensuring sales reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Identifying faulty processes and procedures and give advice on adjustments
- Preparing audit reports and commentaries
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied
- Reviews and verifications of wages, and other benefit where necessary
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity
- Ensure prompt and effective call over of branch transactions
- Build strong awareness on all policy and procedures issues; zero tolerance for open GL Items, un-reviewed transactions and income leakages.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years cognate experience, with ACCA, ACA or ICAN Certification
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Good eyes for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Proficiency in MS office tools, with commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as SAGE:-Peachtree, Quickbook, Daceasy etc.
CiA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
How to Apply
Intrigued by this challenge? Click button below to send a copy of your Resumé and Cover Letter.
You can also send a copy of your Resumé and Cover Letter to “email@example.com” cc: “firstname.lastname@example.org” with subject “Group Internal Auditor”