- April 23, 2021
- Posted by: CSR-in-Action
CSR-in-Action is seeking self-motivated, diligent and integrious development/management consultants to work with our intentionally close-knit team of consultants. The position will entail undertaking consultancy activities relating to the following:
- supporting and mainstreaming social development issues within policy dialogue, strategic debate and programme development across a range of sectors
- using a range of quantitative and qualitative data and research techniques to monitor and evaluate development policies and programmes, particularly from a social development perspective; and
- undertaking social, institutional and political economy analysis in relation to policy development and implementation across a range of sectors.
The role(s) will involve supporting the development of the consulting, training and advocacy aspects of the organisation’s work and working on the entire consultancy project lifecycle, from writing expressions of interest and proposals to delivering final reports.
Candidate is expected to possess:
- excellent academic record, with the minimum of a degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., social development, economics, environmental management, development studies, political science or other appropriate social science discipline)
- ability to conduct research and write reports, articles or training curricula
- ability to work within a supportive and dynamic team, and to multitask as needed
- a strong knowledge and understanding of social development issues, and an ability to apply this knowledge analytically and practically in a consulting context
- management consulting experience (e.g., management of project or research teams) preferably within a relevant consulting or development programming environment, is a plus
- passion for and proven track record of implementing development and advocacy programmes and/or supporting development and reform processes
- ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients, both verbally and in writing, and to work effectively as part of a team.
It would also be a plus if candidate:
- has proven experience in providing solutions beyond their sphere
- has experience in developing content in the form of documentaries, programmes, etc
- can develop concept notes, execute events
- has experience of working both at community level and/or with senior government officials and possibly staff of international aid agencies.
If you fit this criteria, please email humanresources@csr-in-action.
Deadline for applications is Friday, 28 May 2021.