Client Services Manager
CSR-in-Action is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realise that productive people are always a good addition to our organisation. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
The role is responsible for strategic client service management, developing articles that is fit for purpose, interfacing with clients and developing strategies aimed at continuous overall client service satisfaction, lead and collaborate with team members to prepare and follow through communications campaign plans. Whilst double functioning as an Executive Writer, you have a responsibility of preparing press releases, rebuttals, opinion editorials, interviews, features and other related editorial contents for clients whilst contributing to the in-house news platform.
- Form and direct Clients’ strategy for advertising and implementing campaigns
- Develop campaign budget and approve advertising concept
- Target audience research and focus group management
- Develop marketing communications and event activations across various industries
- A good first degree, Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- 6-8 years’ work experience out of which 5 must be in Advertising
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Media planning and buying
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
How to Apply
Click button below to send a copy of your Resumé and Cover Letter.