Business Development Executive
CSR-in-Action (CiA) Consulting is Nigeria’s foremost and expert partner in developing and integrating sustainable business strategies to create shared value, increase economic viability, ensure environmental responsibility and promote social accountability.
CSR-in-Action Consulting is an African-focused consultancy firm delivering long-term value to corporate entities through pioneering and bespoke sustainability strategies, networking, performance management, ethics infusion and corporate character development.
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 3 years Proven working experience as a business development Officer, sales executive or a relevant role in the security industry
- Proven sales track record
- Resident in Lagos Island (preferable)
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Market knowledge
- Prior purchase agreement/contract-negotiating experience
- Display of ability to multitask several projects at a particular time
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and Relationship Management Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Ms Excel, Ms Project, Ms Word and PowerPoint.
CiA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
How to Apply
Intrigued by this challenge? Click button below to send a copy of your Resumé and Cover Letter.
You can also send a copy of your Resumé and Cover Letter to “firstname.lastname@example.org” cc: “email@example.com” with subject “Business Development Executive Vacancy”