- September 11, 2020
- Posted by: CSR-in-Action
- Category: Opportunities
The Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation Breakfast Dialogue is a convergence of various Public, Private, and Social Sector leaders to have insightful conversations on global social issues with the aim of exploring solutions that will propel social transformation, and create impact in communities.
Since inception, ACT Breakfast Dialogue has provided a multi-stakeholder platform to build relationships and leverage on core knowledge, skills and assets to scale development efforts across the African continent.
At this year’s Breakfast Dialogue, ACT Foundation seeks to mobilise technology to address the rising negative impacts and setbacks of the pandemic on vulnerable populations and Africa’s overall growth and development.
The 2020 Breakfast Dialogue is themed “Tech for Good: Fostering Social Innovation and Digital Investments for Transformative Change’’. The dialogue seeks to encourage cross-fertilisation of ideas across different sectors and spark collective action required to bridge Africa’s digital divide, deliver urgent impact, foster innovation and frame long-term strategies towards more resilient and prosperous communities across Africa.
Date: 29th & 30th September, 2020
Time: 10am Prompt(WAT)
Why Should You Attend?
The conference emerges out of the critical need to gather competences and resources, beyond institutions, and disciplines boundaries to debate and devise solutions for Africa’s development.
The event is designed to:
• Unravel the dynamics of digital divide in the context of Africa and proffer solutions to bridging the divide both in access and usage.
• Unleash creativity and innovation towards tackling persisting development challenges in Africa.
• Drive multilateral collaboration among diverse stakeholders towards addressing Africa’s most critical social issues.
• Encourage social innovation between individuals and institutions to birth new solutions, new initiatives and new forms of partnerships for catalysed growth.
• Drive digital transformation in social change organisations.
• Spur action for digital investments in underserved communities and social impact organisations for urgent impact.
• Support development practitioners with the knowledge required to build sustainable institutions for lasting change.
Who Should Attend?
The conference brings together industry leaders from across Africa who are working tirelessly to create positive change. This year, we welcome stakeholders from public, private and social sectors including but not limited to:
• Head of Ministries
• Managing Directors
• Heads of Departments / Unit Heads
• Chief Executive Officers
• CSR Managers
• Sustainability Experts
• Evaluation Experts on Social Development Programmes
• Policy and Decision Makers
• Chief Technology Officers
• Development Economists
• Business Development Managers
• SDG Enthusiasts