Who We Are
The Good Citizen was launched during the 4th Sustainability in the Extractive Industries (SITEI) Conference at Abuja on the 19th of November, 2015, with Yemisi Ransome-Kuti, Professor Wale Omole, and Executive Director & Founder, CSR-in-Action, Bekeme Masade.
The Good Citizen focuses on value system reorientation through individual interaction.
The goal of The Good Citizen is to promote positive values and good neighbourliness amongst Nigerians through various education and awareness creation.
The Good Citizen focuses on Value System Orientation
driven through Citizen Participation and Solid Partnerships.
Our 5 targeted intervention areas
Responsibility and the Environment
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Unity, Respect and Equity
Transparency and Accountability
Interested in joining our community of Good Citizens on WhatsApp?
Who is a
A Good Citizen:
- respects others and their property
- is helpful and considerate; willing to put others first without need for gratification
- is a public servant, not a public tyrant
- believes in One Nigeria, despite tribe or creed.
- is honest and responsible